TAKES A PIECE TO KEEP A PEACE

Alerted tranquil stability confuses me...

People should not allow Human Leaders' reign.
Power should go to the people.
Peace should conquer in Power.

Peaceful power confuses me...

Peace is inner, power is everything else, even nothing. Have you ever seen a power plant running on peace? It runs on fuel. What is fuel? It's nature's idea for generosity. What's nature? Everything and nothing... Life is full of nothing

The nothingness in life confuses me...

- What is your job?
- To keep peace
- Why are you carrying a piece then?

The piece of peace confuses me...

Maybe i was born too early or maybe it is just too late, but forcing peace confuses me. Trading guns with roses confuses me as well...
You cannot kill with a rose.
You cannot salute people with a gunshot.
You only have one shot in life and for some it's a gunshot that declares its end... That's life...

Isn't life confusing?

- How much are you paid to do your job?
- Not much!
- Why do you do it then?

People from other nationalities, religions and races defending my peace confuse me.
People from other nationalities, religions and races with no peace in their homeland trying to defend mine confuse me even more!

- May I ask you one last question?
- No!
- Why do you do it?
- TO KEEP PEACE!
- What peace?
Bang! My shot in life was served...
- MY PEACE!

Death for peace confuses me...
My Death...

No comments:

Post a Comment

you think?